The Plan
I am going to follow The Belly Fat Cure diet. It is a low sugar, healthy carb way of eating. I am also going to limit processed food and eat out less. Seems easy so far, right?? I'm not usually a fan of "low carb" diets for many reasons. But this makes sense to me, so I'm going to give it a shot. I promise to be mindful of getting enough calories and water to continue to make enough milk for my little man. That, of course, is far more important than any diet! My hopes are to get lots of good veggies and fruits so he gets even better milkies!
I also rejoined the Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium. It's pretty cheap each month and their pool area is fantastic. Eleanor loves to swim and it's about time Jonah took a dunk too! In fact, they have open swims on Saturday and Sunday so we'll be going every Saturday. The only downside is their childcare doesn't start until one year old. Eleanor loves it but Jonah is too young. This is offset by the fact that they allow mommies to bring strollers on the track!! That's right, in this frigid weather I can still take Jonah for a walk!! I plan to workout five times a week, getting at least 30 minutes of cardio.
Stats
Now for the hard part... As of this morning, I weigh 176.2 pounds. Ouch, that hurt but it's ok because that number will be going down, down down. And here is what I look like today, clearly not in my Sunday best but I figure this is my typical garb, well at least in the morning. It's not pretty and I'm not proud. But, everyone has a starting point and this is mine!
The Goal
Ok, ok so Brook Burke might be a stretch! Realistically, I'd like to lose 31 pounds and be a solid, comfortable size 8. That seems more attainable!
So, today's the day. No more "I'll start Monday" or "But it's <<insert any holiday, birthday, event excuse of your choice." The time is now, after all it is MY YEAR, right?!?


I think you should start doing buns of steel and have Kim Kardashian as your goal!!! HAHAAHA Love the pics! Can't wait to see more. Maybe you should post a week by week pic and we can see you go down, like Carri's belly pics- just reverse! :)
ReplyDelete