I got my blog books and I love them. As I was reading I realized how much of it was all about Eleanor. So, I decided that my little man needed his own post, an update on how wonderful he is! He is just over 11 weeks and starting to really talk and coo. I almost got a giggle out of him, but not quite yet! He is nursing well, though quite attached to the boob just as Eleanor was! In fact, exactly the same. He, however, is gaining weight well and getting plenty of milk. Jonah is so handsome, still looks very much like his daddy! I'm not sure, but I think his eyes might just stay blue. He is such a good boy too! He'll go to anyone and loves to stand up, he's so strong! Of course, he doesn't sleep well on his own...might be my fault. But I truly believe the idea of the "fourth trimester" so, in a week or so I will work on getting him to sleep on his own. Until then, I enjoy having him snuggled up with me! I know all too well how fast time goes and I want to soak up every single moment of Jonah's newborn stage. I'm a such a blessed mommy that Jonah is MY son. I look forward to every day with him and am so excited to raise a man.












Adorable! Love his New Years Outfit! Cute! It is so weird to hear you say you have SON! I thought you were gonna have all girls for sure! So glad you get to enjoy a little boy! They are a blast!!!!!
ReplyDelete