Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 2007

This is what that day brought....

A day I couldn't wait to wake up to.  A day full of hope, happiness and love.  A day of promises and one very important covenant.  A day to be celebrated with family, friends and each other.  A day of champagne, dancing and memories to last a lifetime.  A day where I was certain in my future, or at least who was in it.

Outside of the memories, most of that has faded away.  Taken from me, given to someone else for the moment.  And outside of another day with my beautiful babies, I'm ready for this day, this February 17, 2011 to be over.


2 comments:

  1. I imagine it's a tough day but I think if we all brainstorm we can come up with some good re-branding. How about "strong & proud woman day" or "amazing mother of two day" or "count your blessings day" or "just look at how many people love me day" or "I am worthy of the happy life I deserve day."
    Btw - do you have the book "just for today?" If not, it is on its way to you from amazon. Please let me know. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "shoulda taken my sister up on her offer to go to vegas" day! Nah...then we couldn't celebrate "eleanor just threw oatmeal at mimi" day (while I understand it really wasn't at mimi, just on the floor-- you and I both know it's just a matter of time before the crazy lady gets it right in the face!) In all seriousness, I think it should be "I AM LOVED" day- because you truly are LOVED by everyone. Love you sizzer.

    ReplyDelete