So this morning I cautiously stepped on the scale and....172.6!! That's down 3.2 from last week and 3.6 total. I'm getting in the groove. Now I need to work on writing down everything I eat but that will come soon. For now, I will have a cupcake and celebrate my 3 pounds gone...kidding, only kidding! As far as the picture, I think I'm going to take one every 3 weeks or so. Three pounds, while definitely in the right direction, doesn't translate well in pictures.
Oh I meant to send you a link to this article I read about weight loss & stress. I'll see if I can find it again. Basically the gist of it is that when you're stressed, your cortisol level is high and your body holds on to fat. The suggestion was working first on controlling the stress level then focusing on the physical stuff (although it did point to exercise as something that accomplishes both). BTW - have I told you about www.yogaglo.com before? It's the best thing ever. About $15 a month and all the yoga, meditation, etc you can get online. The have post-natal workouts. And you can search by how much time you have. PERFECT for mamas!
ReplyDeleteHugs! C
So proud of you! Keep going sizzer!
ReplyDelete