Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mid-week Confession

Ok, so in the spirit of full disclosure I must confess. I tested my cake and cupcakes from the weekend. I rationalized this as quality control...and boy oh boy were they quality!! Also, I haven't worked out...not once... So there it is. My skeletons of the week thus far are out of the closet. I vow to do better from this point on!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. You inspired me to get off my butt and get moving so now I will try to do the same... GET UP & GET MOVING! :) I haven't lost any weight yet because although I am back to running 3 times a week, I received some chocolate for V-Day and keep myself away from it. I will say, however, that not restricting certain foods and just eating them in moderation tends to work better for me. There's something about telling myself "No" that makes me crave whatever food item that much more. Good luck, and keep up the great work! I know you'll be back on track in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *can't keep myself away from it (the chocolate).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be gentle with yourself Missy. Stay positive and send yourself loving thoughts. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete