Friday, February 11, 2011

176.2 No More!


Today, it's 175 even!  Down 1.2 pounds!  Although I didn't lose as much as I had hoped, I'm okay with the 1.2.  This diet has a steep learning curve and I figure as I work out the kinks the weight will come off more quickly.  I'm not looking for a quick fix but I do know that the first few weeks of "detox" so to speak, you lose more.  I also didn't work out as much as I had planned.  *side note-I'm working with Jonah on his sleep, so hopefully as he sleeps better, I will too, resulting in more energy, resulting in more motivated to workout!*  I'm going in the right direction and I'm happy with that!!

1 comment:

  1. Jealous! =)

    Congrats on the weight loss- I'm trying myself to lose about 30 pounds. I feel ya with the baby-not-sleeping-so-motivation-suffers thing. I've been battling that for about 6 months. But, the key is taking baby steps in the right direction. Keep it up!!! =)

    ReplyDelete