I'm at the six month and change mark. I can't believe I only have 12 weeks of this pregnancy left. It has had it's ups and downs that is for sure! This was a very busy month and I haven't been able to work out as much and I can really tell a difference in the way I feel. The heartburn is getting out of control! I'm constantly using my stomach to pick up and/or play with Elle so I'm feeling more pressure. On the upside, my back pain has subsided. Unfortunately, pelvic pain/pressure has replaced it. My L&D friend told me this is totally normal with second pregnancies, especially since they are so close! I passed my glucose tolerance test which mean I don't have gestational diabetes, yay me!
As I'm closing in on D-Day I'm trying to mentally prepare for the emotional aspect of it. I'm holding onto Matthew 6:34, which states: "Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
This helps me stay focused on the present because in all reality, I have no idea how I'll feel in another three months! But I do know, it will be full of emotions, both good and bad. I will have an amazing support system, like I've had over the past 5 1/2 months, to help through it! Here are a few photos of the monster belly!
Melissa, you look great! I never was a "pretty prego" so I'm a little jealous. :)
ReplyDelete