Monday Eleanor had her first dentist appointment! She did great or at least that is what the dentist said. She really enjoyed playing with Mickey and Minnie and watching Dora while waiting for Dr. Jerome ("the gentle dentist"). When Dr. Jerome came into the room, Eleanor was a little tired but she allowed the dentist to take a few peeks in her mouth. She even took the mirror and put it in her own mouth and then mine, giving the dentist an even better look! At home, we've been brushing twice a day and E watches while I brush and floss in the morning. Every night before bed now she says "teeth?" and we brush away! I was never a good flosser so I'm trying to instill this in my children so they don't have to go through fillings and all that jazz!! See you in six months Dr. Jerome, thanks for the toothbrush!
Waiting on the doctor, looking tired....
Sliding down the chair!
Dr. J showing E her gloves.
Trying to get a sneak peak, soon after this I sat in the chair with her and we both got our teeth checked!
She refused to sit up for a picture, stubborn little thing :)
"Say aaaahhhhh"
No comments:
Post a Comment