Wow! I can't believe July is already over. It was a fun-filled month and here are a few photos to prove it!
Mom and John got E a new sandbox-water table and in true toddler fashion she decided that sitting in the box would be better than simply standing next to it! She climbed up there all by herself. All she really does is throw sand, but she enjoys it so that's all that matters!
This is one of her other favorite things to do, play in water of any sort. This child had better win some Olympic gold medals for as much as she loves the water!
She will even "nack" (toddler speak for snack) in the pool!
Some people may not feel it necessary to take pictures of cucumbers...but I do! I generally have a black thumb but it seems to be turning a slight shade of green this summer. I have cherry and roma tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, herbs and zucchini!! Working in the garden has been so fun for me this year and I'm already working on expanding it for next year!
We have spent a lot of time with two of our favorite people, Colby and Madisyn. E loves to follow Maddie, who loves to follow Kona!
Another treat was getting to spend time with Beth for a day! She had a wedding in Dayton, but flew into Columbus. Aunt Bethie said when and where and wild horses couldn't have kept us away! We love her and had a great day catching up!
Of course when we saw Beth, we had to see Tria and Griffin. After lunch at Bon Vie we all went back to Tria's and talked and laughed! It was just like Hawaii, well except for no amazing beaches or rainbows. But there was Buckeye Blitz ice cream from Graeters...mmmmm!
After such a great summer month we'll have to see what August brings. It appears to be the month of the cake! I finished my classes and have five projects to do! And possibly a few more on the horizon for the fall, I love it! Oh, and for those of you wondering....no, Eleanor rarely wears more than a diaper when we're outside. Normally she is nakey but those aren't blog friendly shots so be thankful for the Bum Genius covered bum :)
No comments:
Post a Comment