Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Stuck
Some days I'm stuck. Stuck in my own head. Stuck in the past. Stuck in my broken future. And I don't mind saying it just plain sucks to be stuck! I am trying and waiting so patiently to get unstuck but it seems as though I'll be stuck forever. I know that's not true, it can't possibly be true. I deserve better than to be so stuck in this situation. This is the part of the pity party where I stomp up and down, throw myself on the ground and cry about how unfair everything has been, right? Well, I'm an adult and I hear it's immature to have temper tantrums past a certain age...and I am most definitely past that age. So, I will continue to try and wait patiently for God to work in my life and unstick me from this situation and stick smack dab in the middle of something amazing. <<<big, long, drawn out sigh here>>>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) It WILL get better but I agree, waiting is the hard part.
ReplyDelete