One of our good friends just had a baby boy, Isaac Christopher Harper! His big sister is Eleanor's friend Arianna. We had been trying and trying to get together and now that Isaac is already six weeks old we finally got our schedules together. It was a great evening! The kids had such a great time running around and playing together. I love seeing Eleanor interact with other little kids, she is just so social! She was all about Baby Isaac. She kept going over and touching, kissing and hugging him! Jonah warmed up and had a blast on their slide too. And, of course, it was wonderful to hold a new snuggly little baby. Oh and was he ever sweet! It's hard to capture a three year old, a two year old, a one year old and a newbie all looking cute in the same picture but I think I got a couple of really cute ones that sums up our evening with The Harpers....
No comments:
Post a Comment