On Jonah's actual birthday we all went to Chuck E Cheese! It was the first time we've been there in so long. It was a blast. Well, except that I had to run to Target because the birthday boy wet right through his diaper and onto his pants and the chair and my pants and whatever else his little butt touched! I bought new jammies for both kids and changed them before we left so they could sleep on the way home. It was a great night!!
Then on the Friday after Thanksgiving we had our family party for him. Kelly, Nick and Teddy were in town so this was the time to do it! So many people came out to celebrate my sweet boy's first year of life. He is so loved and so valued and I'm proud to be his mommy! The quality of these pictures aren't great. Most of them came from cell phones. I love all the cake pictures. Poor Jonah didn't enjoy one bite without his sister's face or fingers in the way! Luckily he is very tolerant of her so he didn't seem to mind.











No comments:
Post a Comment