Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Random thoughts and pictures

The divorce was final December 1st.  Wow...I waited so long for this day and it came and is over.  I was scared, immensely sad, slightly excited, nervous and relieved, plus just about every other emotion you'd like to insert here.  But, it was nothing like I thought.  I was overwhelmingly relieved to have the whole process go so smoothly and to have closure.  I've known since July that my marriage was truly dead but now it is legally and finally put to rest.  I don't know what emotions are to follow, but right now I'm ok.  No, I'm good actually.  Kelly, Tiffany and Mom were with me.  We didn't celebrate but we didn't mourn either.  What we did do was enjoy sushi, martinis, shopping and being together! 

Christmas is coming and I'm sure that will bring on a plethora of new feelings.  I'm ready for "the first" xyz holiday/event to be through.  I'm ready to move on as a single mom of two gorgeous, healthy, lovely children.  I'm counting my blessing and my grays hairs.  Blessings-too many to count, grays-one.  Life is good!

And now the random pictures from the last few weeks.  Life has been so busy I haven't had time to blog so it's just a compilation of cuteness.  Enjoy!  I know I sure enjoyed taking them!!


Oh yes, she is her mother's daughter!  Loves to talk on the phone.



Using the door to the armoire as a sliding board is a good idea, right??  Oh jeesh! 



King of the chair


Mmmm...spaghetti is gooooood and messy!


This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Jonah


We had family pictures taken and this the best one!  Cute little family!


Sleepy bear


This is how we eat oatmeal in our home, lovely Jonah, just lovely.  


Just hanging out before bedtime, looking sweet.


Deep conversations with Mimi.


Fly Teddy, FLY!!


My little future Buckeye.  So proud!


Sushi lunch on D-day


Martinis on D-day


Me and my best girls!



The prize package from Little Tikes!  We actually won all of this stuff!!!


Enjoying a little snack with our friend Arianna.


My dolly and me Santa dresses, next to flowers Heather and Megan sent me on D-day.

Eleanor and Karlee having fun in matching outfits.


My new ride!  Love my Mazda 5!!


I adore all pictures of my two little loves together.

No comments:

Post a Comment