Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Five months
Well, five and 1/2 really but who's counting?? Uh...ME!! I love the belly, the baby and feeling the baby move but other than that pregnancy does not suit me well. The nausea was quickly replaced with burning heartburn from eating nearly anything or nothing at all. Not that I'm complaining, except that I guess I am a little! Through the constant burping and burning in my throat, I remain grateful and blessed to be having this baby. I savor each kick and roll that New Baby Smith gives me and I am impatiently awaiting the arrival to know pink or blue! I am still encouraged by the doctors I meet at my group. So far each one is very supportive of a natural VBAC. At my appointment yesterday the little bugger cooperated and showed us his/her heart and little face! All four chambers just pumping away perfectly! And although I am at my delivery weight from E's pregnancy I feel great and healthy. I am working out at least three times a week plus chasing after a very busy 18 month old! Which means mama and baby are doing super! Given my current situation I'd say things are going well and I'm thrilled to only have 3 1/2 months to get to meet my second child, be it a bouncing brother or a sweet sister for my Eleanor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look adorable. Can't wait to see you girls! (And maybe a little man in there.)
ReplyDeleteBTW - did you see the new ACOG recommendations of VBACs? GREAT news!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amie-newman/acog-says-yes-to-vbacs_b_656512.html
Okay so excited for this new addition. I truly can't decide if I want a playmate for Teddy or sister Eleanor. But given my experience with Jimmy- I'd say either way, Teddy has a lifelong best friend and Eleanor has two little people to boss around! hee hee
ReplyDeleteI guess I should say Aunt Baba is also Aunt Kelly!!! Some peeps might not know E's name for me!
ReplyDeleteIt's gonna be a boy..It's gonna be a boy..Ell will need a brother to boss around.
ReplyDelete