April was full of schoolwork, house-dreaming and more schoolwork. This pathophysiology class is killing me! Thankfully, I only have two more weeks left and I'm praying for a miracle to pull of the 90% that I need to move on. We also had a wonderful Easter. Other than that, April was pretty quiet and uneventful...and that is how I like it!
Pre-Easter we colored six (yes, only six) Easter eggs! I could have (maybe should have) done more, but with a 17 month old and a 3 year old and only 1 mommy...the odds were stacked against me. Soooo, six eggs it was! The kids had fun and Eleanor was so proud of her eggs. On our Easter table, they made great deviled eggs too!
We went to the egg hunt in Cuyahoga Falls. And by that I mean, we were five minutes late and there were no eggs to be had! It was a line of kids that rushed the field and scooped everything up before we could even get one little treasure. Don't worry though, we ran into John's nephew and his family and his children gave up handfuls of candy to Eleanor and Jonah! It was so sweet. So, without further ado, here are my favs from Easter.
Mimi & Eleanor
She looked so pretty this day.
Just chillin on Bubby's shoulders
Lovely locks
My most favorite girl and my best friend!
The next few are my attempt at getting an Easter picture of the kids....
Bubby carried him all day long!
The chicken laid an egg!
A pretty cute baby cow
Petting the rooster with the owner of all the great farm animals.
Yay! A hug from the Easter Bunny.
Next attempt at getting a family picture...still no go!
But, I did get a cute one of me and my favorite little dude!
And now the best part...the pony rides! They even let Jonah ride, so cool!
The bouncy-jumpy-thingy that we didn't get to go on, oh well! We opted for the pony rides instead.
Just Jonah, hanging out in the big, green field.
Their little Easter baskets.
I wish I had gotten out my camera to get pictures of them going through their baskets, but it was after work and I just wasn't thinking! They loved them though. We had a small little dinner with just us and it was delish! And, of course, a little Reester Bunny for dessert. If you think Reece's cups are good, just try these little gems. Sinful...
Now, just a few cute shots from some random days in April.
Aaaannnddd....JUMP!!
Jonah reading his books. He loves reading!
Just playing outside on Nancy's rock.
My thirsty boy drinking clean water from the (dirty) birdbath and my exhibitionist girl getting undressed..
All but her undies and her "Dorothy shoes" that is!
Insisting on saying goodnight to and tucking in our turtle!
Napping with Sierra! They look alike here, so sweet.
Whew! Ok, well that is how our April sped by! Bring on May, bring on the house, and bring on summer!







No comments:
Post a Comment