THIS!!!
Jonah-15 months
Stats
Length- 32.5 inches
Weight- 23 lbs 5 ozs
Activities- running, climbing, up and down stairs, starting to jump
Teeth-10
Sleep-10-12 hrs at night and 2-3 hr nap
Words
Mommy
Dada
Mimi
Bubba
Nana (for banana and nana)
Pa-Pa
Cookie
Up
Pease (please)
Ba-ba
Mik (milk)
I u too ( I love you too!!!)
Monkey
And countless others that I can't quite remember! He's such a great talker. He signs more and eat...go figure, such a hungry boy!! Jonah is a happy, sweet, and loving little boy. He loves to give kisses and hugs. He never minds when Eleanor steals his toys, he just happily goes and gets something else. Jonah, you make everyone smile! Love you sweet son!
Eleanor- 3 years
Stats
Height- 35.75 inches
Weight- 27 lbs
BMI- 15
Blood Pressure- 84/64
Sleep- With mommy, night terrors
Activities-dance, puzzles, fishing, anything babies, playing in her kitchen
Eleanor has the gift of gab, that's for sure! She loves to talk and speaks so well for her age. She is a decent eater and getting better with meat. Eleanor is my little sidekick. She loves to give me hugs and kisses. Throughout the day she will come up to me and give a little hug and say "I love you mama" or "you're the best mama I ever had." Melt my heart!
I do believe I am the luckies mommy ever...although I am slightly biased!!









Too cute Sizzer! The first one of them holding their sea horses is too precious! And the one of Jonah looking down and those lashes...Love it!!!
ReplyDelete