Thursday, February 16, 2012

Disney On Ice: Mickey's Adventure

I came across these pictures in my iPhoto gallery and realized I never blogged about our FIRST time to see DOI!!  So, this will have to do since 2011 is currently being printed...  At least I found them and it is getting documented, late as it may be!

Stephanie and Heather invited us to see Disney On Ice: Mickey's Adventure.  It was a great girls day out!  Eleanor was fascinated by all the skating and dancing.  She was so excited to see Mickey and especially Ariel!  I love doing fun girly things with my little girly girl!

Watching Peter Pan Fllllyyyy!



The little girls, Taylor, Zoey, Eleanor and Kennady


Lilo & Stitch




The Little Mermaid




Eleanor and Kennady



On the way out, the girls got silly hats and Zoey got a sword!



Not sure why I didn't get a picture of Eleanor and I.  I usually do!  Oh well, we had a wonderful time.  We all packed in the car together and all the little girls fell asleep on the way home!



No comments:

Post a Comment