This August my mom and I took Eleanor to see Cinderella at a local theatre, the Weathervane. Ok ok, so I know it's not a true developmental milestone. But for a little girl it kind of is and we were all excited! When the show first started she was so excited and kept clapping and asking "I see Cinderella?" Then the lights went out and she was mesmerized. It was so cute to watch her watch the show. It was a children's production so it was extra special! During intermission we got some M&M's to occupy her during the second act...which worked for a few scenes only. Then she was up walking around but luckily we were in the front row so that was a good place for her to explore and not bother anyone. After the show the theatre put on an ice cream social, complete with ice cream cone cupcakes and a meet and greet with the actors. All in all it was a great night out with my little girl! I look forward to many more nights at the theatre with her. I wish I had more pictures of the event, but this is all I got!
In the car on the way, so excited! Notice her pretty bracelet?
Sitting in the seat waiting for the show to start.
Oh the joy of being a princess!
About to start the show, she's dialed in and ready!
Meeting some of the cast
And the crowning moment was meeting Cinderella!
No comments:
Post a Comment