Thursday, September 29, 2011

August Adventures

So I know this is a little (well, a lot) late but here is our August in pictures!

Just hanging out together...in the same high chair!



 We had a "mini" family reunion and Cath wanted to go to the Gorge park.  I love seeing Eleanor's little face poking through!


She loves the Beco carrier and so does Mommy :)


Another lovely Wednesday with cousins!


Jonah loves the Beco too, so cozy!


The next several are from Melissa and all the kids came to invade...I mean visit!  It was so great to have everyone here and Eleanor loves her IL cousins so much.  Can't wait for our next visit.







Just another example of Eleanor making a mess with food.  This time it's nutella.  We love this stuff!


My first ever job interview in almost ten years.  I looked good...didn't get the job but that's ok!


Hello sir, you're a handsome little dude!


Karlee and Eleanor love playing together!


Cherub?  I think so...


Streaker in the neighbor's driveway?  Most definitely!


So there you have it.  All in all it was a great summer.  We are looking forward to apple picking, pumpkin patches and Halloween!  


No comments:

Post a Comment