Jonah: This little boy is growing so well. I'm so proud of my son! He is a handsome little thing and seems to have a calm personality so far. At this point, Eleanor was crying more than she wasn't! We're all hopeful that he'll stay nice and chill. I love having a little man to raise. I'm so thankful for him.
Eleanor: She is blossoming as well. Her vocabulary and repeating skills are unbelievable. Mommy really needs to watch what she says, she will (and does) repeat anything. I jokingly called my sister a bi-atch, complete with attitude and all, and the next thing I hear my not even 2 year say is, of course, "bi-atch," complete with the same tone I used! Oops...cute but not appropriate! Must work on this! She loves her little brother and kisses and hugs him all the time. Good news-she is actually calling him "Baby Jonah" more than "Baby Teddy" now so that's a plus! She is darling and sweet and stubborn and I love her more each day!
Misc: One of my best friends in the whole world was just diagnosed with breast cancer. It is devastating news and really puts my troubles into perspective. She will find out today how far advanced and if it has spread and what the treatment plan will be. Please, please, please pray for her and her new hubby!
Now for what you're really here for....the pictures!!
Clearly enjoying lunch...jammie days are frequent lately...
Cuddling with my two little loves, a mommy's day made!
Enjoying Ohio State beat Michigan!!
Wearing baby while baking
Waiting for Daddy to go see Santa
My sweet, clean baby boy
No comments:
Post a Comment