Monday, June 7, 2010

A Baby Shower in the Jungle!

This past weekend I had the priviledge of hosting my sister and her husband's baby shower.  Kelly and Nick picked a jungle theme for their nursery so my mom and I ran with it!  It was a stock the nursery shower!  We found the perfect place, the Akron Zoo.  Their Nature's View Room is nestled at the top of a hill in the gardens.  It is absolutely beautiful and was the perfect setting for our intimate shower.  It was wonderful to see all of our friends and family come support the parents-to-be!  The party was a huge success and I can't tell you how excited I am to meet my new nephew in August (or September)!

I've posted the pictures to my Facebook page so you can see the whole shower there.  Here are my favorites though:

The Preggo Sisters


The Cake


Eleanor sneaking away with the rubber duckies!


The lion, I'm sure he thought we looked tastey!


The hostesses and guests of honor


No comments:

Post a Comment