Friday, May 14, 2010

Just another day in paradise...no really! Hawaii!!!

There is a lot I could say about Hawaii but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.  I will only say it was wonderful watching Eleanor play but very hurtful since that is the place Matt and I fell in love.  I'm glad to have gone and made new memories with my daughter.  After all, he can't take Hawaii from me too!  So here is the photographic evidence of our wonderful paradise vacation!  Enjoy.


On the plan with Griffin, the babies did pretty well!


Eleanor's first day at the beach.  She was fearless, I was so proud of her.


Learning to walk in the sand..."big steps!"


The Mokulua Islands off my favorite beach, Lani Kai.  


Rabbit Island as seen from one of the lookout points on the Eastern side of Oahu.


It was a little windy!


Little Hawaiin baby!


Oh nakey babies on the beach!!  Is there anything cuter??


Kaneohe Bay from Kailua.


Tria and Griffin


It was late and she was ready for dinner and night-night!


One of the few we got of the two of them playing!


Riding with Auntie Beth in her basket!


One of my favorite picture of the two of us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment