Monday, February 23, 2009

Things Eleanor loves

When Mommy does my hair and Cory, except when he barks
Sleeping in anyone's arms that is willing
My little lambie swing
My daddy, don't I look good in blue?
My Aunt Kelly
She has a cold right now, which of course has me worried sick.  I'm sure she'll be fine, I just hate hearing her cough.  We're going to watch her closely and keep the doctor's number on speed dial!  Other than that, the Smiths are doing well.  Still working on that sleeping thing, but I've heard from a few seasoned mamas that 6 weeks is a magical age and I'm very much looking forward to that!  Luckily we have so much help that I'm able to get some sleep and give my arms a rest.

2 comments:

  1. Eventhough you haven't met me yet.... I know you will love me too Eleanor! Cute pictures Mommy! I miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her Aunt Kelly loves her very much too! I also heard she likes it when Mommy moos at her! hee hee couldn't resist!

    I MISS MY BABY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete