Wednesday, February 18, 2009
A few silent moments...
Well, we've been home now for 2 weeks with Eleanor and it's been a rough road! This week I was all on my own and tested. Everyone says to "sleep when she sleeps" but that's hard sometimes. I feel like I need to be doing something, there is always something to do! Plus, something I ate wreaked havoc on her little belly and sleep was hard to come by for both of us. It's amazing how little sleep a mom actually needs to feel ok. Today, she rested for about an hour and a half and I feel pretty good. She is just starting to stir, so this first blog of mine will be cut short. I'll post pictures later and video. I know it's terrible but I video taped her crying, it's too cute...for a short while, then it becomes heartbreaking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very Sweet Melissa! Can't wait to see more pictures! I know how hard it is too sleep... you just want to watch her sleep that you can't sleep yourself!!
ReplyDeleteUm, pictures! Please!?
ReplyDelete