Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Waiting...
on a baby is torture and an exercise in futility!! I know this baby will come when he/she is good and ready but I'M READY ALREADY! Physically- I'm ready, home- almost ready, mentally-not sure how to prepare so I'm gonna tackle that when baby is actually here! At the doctor on Monday I was making some progress, baby is down and I'm a little dilated but other than that, no sign of labor. Which I suppose is ok since I'm not allowed to have the baby until after the weekend anyways, according to my mom and sister! So in the meantime, I'm going to keep organizing and spend lots of quality time with my little Eleanor and try not to complain...too much anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wowzers! i didn't realize you were this close. how many weeks are you now?
ReplyDeleteOK! Now you can have the baby! Wait...not until Thursday now right ;) Love you sizzer and keep your chin up and your pelvic open! hahahaha
ReplyDelete