Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update from the last few weeks....

We started Eleanor on Prevacid and I think it's really working.  She is much calmer and able to relax for longer periods of time.  As of Monday I am doing NO dairy, reading labels and everything.  I truly believe she has some sort of food allergy and milk/soy are the most common so NO MORE!  Hopefully after two weeks we'll see the symptoms go away.  Also, she is approaching 16 wks, which is when colic is supposed to subside so that is something to look forward to as well.  I swear I feel so bad for my little peanut.  Sometimes she just cries and cries, so hard that it breaks my heart!  I really really hope all of these things will help her feel better.  I don't mind the crying for me (ok ok, MOST days I don't mind), I just hate to think of her feeling so yucky.  
On the upside, I celebrated my first Mothers Day.  Matt went golfing and I walked around a mansion with my mom and the baby...wait was it Fathers Day?  I'm looking forward to next year when she'll be older, eating food and not so attached to mommy...I'm thinking sleeping late, breakfast in bed and the spa!  Oh who am I kidding, like I would wanna be away from her on Mommy's Day :)  And the best of all--SHE LAUGHS NOW.  It was so sweet, I was kissing her cheekies and she started giggling.  I got in on film and I watch at least once/twice ok three times a day.  It's my favorite new sound!  We had visitors too, Grandma and Grandpa came to see her.  She loved it!!  We had a great time.  Last weekend we went to Cincinnati to celebrate with Kelly for her first bridal shower.  Her new aunts threw her a fantastic party.  This marked the beginning of her wedding festivities and I'm so excited for everything!!  May has been wonderful so far.  At the end of the month I turn 30!!  We'll see how that goes...
Visiting with Grandma Kaiser
Sittin pretty like a big girl in my bumbo chair
I really love my bumbo, don't worry mommy stayed close
I'm such a happy baby, I never cry...wink wink
All wrapped up and cozy with mommy
Mmmm cake and cupcakes for Aunt Kelly's shower
That's a little close, don't ya think ma?
How would I nap without my lil peeper keeper?

1 comment:

  1. You have SO much to be thankful for that I am sure 30 will be great! My little Ella Bella may cry, but dang if she isn't the cutestbabyever.com! Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete