Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just a quickie!

Lately we've been working on Eleanor's sleep schedule...or lack thereof!  Oh well, she's bound to sleep eventually!  All in all we've been having a great time.  She is talking more and more and smiling up a storm.  We're going on our first real trip this weekend to see Aunt Kelly get baptized.  I will be packing for an army I'm sure!  Here are a few updated pics of my little peanut, who is now 9.5lbs---what a big girl!
What I look like after a "bad day."  Not pretty!
Daddy gave up the remote!  She seems to like the control of the remote!  Good girl.
Such a happy baby!
The babies napping.
Grandma did this to her.  I admit I like it!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you this weekend!! She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww---she is getting so big! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete