Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Wedding of the Year!!

This weekend was phenomenal, that's all I can say.  Here are some of my favs about it:
1. My time with Kelly on Friday, mani/pedis and body scrubs...aaahh so relaxing.
2. Having my hubby for four days, no work!
3. How great Eleanor was, she surprised everyone.  What a good girl she's becoming.
4. Fighting back tears from the time I saw Kelly's dress until Sunday evening when we left.
5. Truly enjoying the Catholic ceremony.
6. Watching Kelly dance all night long....even through blisters "Bride Down!" she said...I think not!
7. Thankful that the nerves left my body long enough to deliver a toast to the happy couple.
8. Cheesy but true-seeing how perfect Nick and Kelly are for each other.
These are just a few, I could go on and on.  It was a perfect wedding weekend!  I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.  I didn't take any pictures at the wedding so I'm hoping people will send me some!  

2 comments:

  1. WE had a blast too. I just keep telling everyone how happy they were. You just don't see that often enough, ya know? Marital bliss! I'll post a few photos to FB soon. I didn't get many either because my camera battery croaked. It was great to see you, too. You are SOOO good with Eleanor. Seriously, after the shower I called Kelly to tell her how amazing you were with her. Even if it doesn't always feel like it, you are SUCH a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favs:
    1. Friday with you was a BLAST. I love my sizzer.
    2. The ride after the ceremony when Elle Belle was sucking on your champagne glass.
    3. Our time when it was just us before the ceremony. I remember I had to tell you to get out there or you would miss your entrance!
    4. You telling me to suck it up when I showed you my blisters and said "Bride Down". You gave me the courage to fight through the pain and enjoy my wedding like I wanted to--on the dance floor!
    5. Opening presents and hanging out at the Robbes. So much fun!
    LOVE YOU SIZZER

    ReplyDelete